Robert Plant Bootlegs
This list is not accurate. I don't have
names of the CD or record for a lot of the concerts and will just list the date.
Some of these shows may or may not be as easy to find as an Zeppelin show, but I
hope this sheds the light. If you see errors, or know of other shows please email
me. Also please note I don't trade bootlegs! Here are two great links for
more show info - Led
Zeppelin Live - Underground
- The Blue Note-Features Plant with the Honeydrippers at the Blue
Note club Derby, March 13, 1981
- Just To Know What's He's Doing: Live At the Tube-The aborted TV
project from The Tube June 22, 1983
- Starting Over-Double Album from two locations Houston and Austin in
- Toronto 1983-Good sounding double record from Toronto. 90 min.
- 1983 Hammersmith Odeon-Includes Jimmy Page on "Treat Her
Right" form Hammersmith December 13, 1983.
- For Badgeholder Vol 3-Double set from the LA Forum June 17, 1985.
- July 12, 1985-Detroit, Michigan-135 min. of Plant from Joe Louis
- 1985 Cincinnati Show in July-Westwood One radio broadcast during
the King Bisquit Flower Hour
- Green Eye-Wembley 1985-From a radio broadcast, from Wembley,
includes Plant material and Honeydrippers
- Now And Zep-Double set from Colchester, Essex University, January
- After The Crash Vol 1 and Vol 2-Includes Odeon, Hammersmith plus
the Live Aid and Atlantic Reunion
- Non Stop Go Tour-From Westwood one broadcast May 23, 1988 from
Philadelphia. Two records.
- 1988- "The Zen Master and his Page" features Jimmy Page
on a few Zeppelin Tracks
- Seattle 1993-A double CD from Seattle, not the best sound, not a
- Paramount Theater, New York-December 1, 1993 last night of U.S.
tour. Okay recording, a very interesting night, and funny audience comments.
There also may be a second tape from this show in circulation.
- 1995-6-Page/Plant tours. Almost every concert is available either
on cassette or CD.
- Montreal 1983-Not great quality but the only show known from Plant
tour that's available.
- Honeydrippers Live At Rolls Hall Monmouth-Plant with Honeydrippers
know as the Skinneydippers for the night. Jan. 18, 1985.
- Toronto 1988
- Montreal 1988-A show that's full of a few mistakes by the band, but
still a great show.
- Dallas 1988-Rehearsal plus an unaired MTV interview.
- Milan, Italy 1990
- Toronto 1990
- Fresno, California, 1990-Includes part of the rehearsal and part of
the performance, about 60 min. altogether.
- Albany, New York 1990
- Oklahoma, 1990
- Sunrise Theater, Florida-Sept 15, 1993, Opening night of U.S. tour
- Jacksonville Civic Center-9/18/93, from Jacksonville, Florida
- Rio 1/22/94-From A TV broadcast, great show, great crowd.
There are a number from the Page/Plant tour here are just a few:
- Atlanta 2/28/95-Second concert of the US tour. Includes the second
and last performance of Achilles Last Stand.
- New Orleans 3/10/95-First of two nights in New Orleans.
- Austin 3/13/95-First Texas show.
- Detroit 3/31/95-The night that there was an attacker after Jimmy.
Not much of a video, very shaky.
- Milwaukee, WI 5/1/95-Not a great night from the Bradley Center.
- Phoenix 5/10/95-From the America West Arena.
- George, Washington 5/27/95-outdoor concert, and last concert in the
first US tour.